An advanced thermogenic fat-burning formula containing a synergistic blend of nine ingredients to support fat loss in multiple pathways. If taken daily, these ingredients support metabolism and fat-burning. When combined with exercise and a reduced-calorie diet, AFTERBURNER can help you reach your weight loss goals.*
Green tea extract is a great source of antioxidants. These have been credited with a range of health benefits — from promoting heart, liver, and brain health to improving your skin and even reducing the risk of cancer
What vitamins help you lose weight?
- B vitamins.
- Green tea extract
Benefits of Kola Nut:
Several benefits of the kola nut and its products include the following:
- Boost to metabolism: Kola nut products contain caffeine, which may give a person’s metabolism a boost.
- Aid to digestion: Kola nut powder and extract may help digestion. They are thought to promote the production of gastric acid, which increases digestive enzyme effectiveness in the stomach.
- Increase in circulation: The caffeine and theobromine in the kola nut may speed up the heart rate, which increases circulation.
- Boost to energy levels: The kola nut naturally stimulates the central nervous system, which may increase alertness and boost energy levels.
- Antibacterial benefits: One study reported in the Journal of Biosciences and Medicines indicates that the use of kola nut extract might stop the growth of harmful bacteria.
There are several health conditions that might be improved by consumption of the kola nut.
Although extensive studies have not been conducted, early research indicates that certain compounds found in the kola nut may decrease the risk of prostate cancer.
The research is still being debated, but it is thought that the phytoestrogens in kola nuts may kill cancer cells and stop tumors from growing.
People with a slow metabolism could benefit from using products that contain kola nut.
Conditions that may affect a person’s metabolism include low testosterone, Graves’ disease, and Cushing syndrome.
The kola nut may be helpful for people who have migraine headaches. Migraines often affect the blood vessels in the head and caffeine has been used for headache pain.
The theobromine and caffeine contained in the kola nut may dilate or widen blood vessels in the brain, which might decrease migraine pain.
Although it may not be recommended as a treatment for respiratory conditions, kola nuts might be useful for people with certain breathing problems, such as asthma.
Anyone who is allergic to nuts should also avoid kola nuts
Anyone who has difficulty going to sleep or staying asleep may want to avoid the kola nut
People with certain medical conditions might also be advised not to use products that contain kola nuts. For instance, kola nuts may not be good for people with high blood pressure or certain cardiac conditions due to their stimulant effect
The caffeine in kola nuts may act as a bronchodilator, which means it opens the airways to make breathing easier.
Caffeine can improve memory, decrease fatigue, improve your mental functioning, study after study suggests. It can improve your short-term memory and speed up your reaction times, according to a study presented in 2005
Source: Radiological Society of North America
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.